Share with us your ReStory. Please use the following as guidelines for your contributions.
1 000 words
Informal, easy to understand, English. Language that is non-offensive and that complies with the laws and Constitution of South Africa.
Any descriptive or analytical story with respect to restoration, be it social, economic, political, relational, and/or ecological, or otherwise, with Africa as its geographic focus.
It can be written, depicted in photographs or given as an infographic.
You are encouraged to use the following format:
- A brief description of the restoration project and/or process.
- Who are the people involved?
- A description of the motivation or reason for the restoration.
- A description of the catalyst that made the unfolding of the restoration project/process possible.
- What lessons were learnt during the process?
- What would you have done differently, and why?
- What are the main costs and benefits of the restoration process?
- Provide the names of at least two independent people who can attest to the correctness of the contribution.
Photos, artwork, diagrams, etc. with descriptive legends are encouraged.
Submit your contribution to email@example.com
Please allow up to 14 days for a response - each submission is evaluated and verified. The editor retains the right to refuse publication of any submission.